We are hiring!
Director of Development, Higher Education
Cenveo Publisher Services provides high quality content development and production services for educational publishers. Our Higher Education Division is looking for an energetic and highly motivated candidate to work with us managing the development of textbooks and related digital products.
We seek an experienced Higher Education subject matter expert to join our team and represent Cenveo Publisher Services to a growing list of global publishing clients. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of recent trends in developing learning products for the Higher Education market and brings a solid line of revenue and opportunities to the position.
- Lead and grow a team of writers and development editors serving the Higher Education market
- Work closely with publishers to develop and create educational products
- Supervise/manage overall projects
- Liaise with in-house departments to ensure smooth workflow
- Provide opportunities and contacts to feed sales pipeline
Qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years of successful development experience at educational publisher or vendor
- Expertise in higher education content and pedagogy, all phases of development
- Thorough knowledge of content development and publishing procedures
- Ability to write and edit content and provide feedback to writers and editors under aggressive schedule demands
- Ability to supervise writing and editing resources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Interpersonal skills for collaborating with clients and project resources
This is a full-time position to begin as soon as the candidate is identified. Interested applicants should supply a resume and cover letter detailing scope of customer base and revenue that candidate can bring to the position.
Location: Our office is based in Fort Washington, PA. Virtual candidates will also be considered.
Job Type: Full-time