We are hiring!
Educational Publishing: Math Content Developers (Writers and Editors), Grades 3-6
Cenveo Publisher Services provides curriculum development for educational publishers. Our PreK-12 School Division is looking for energetic and highly motivated people to write and edit math content for core print and digital products.
This is a full-or-part time, freelance position.
- Write creative and engaging content to teach and assess student learning
- Write content for all levels of learners
- Familiarity with CCSS and other state standards
- Ability to develop curriculum with an understanding of how it plays out in a classroom
- Ability to understand and interpret standards
- Ability to interpret and understanding writing guidelines
- Degree in mathematics or education
- 3+ years teaching experience at the K-8 level with emphasis in math (preferred)
- 5+ years in school publishing writing and editing content for mathematics programs, core components
- Strong pedagogical understanding
- Ability to work under a demanding schedule
- Ability to work independently