We are hiring!
Cenveo Publisher Services is hiring Instructional Designers!
As an instructional designer, you are a person with a strong creative flair and a yen for learning. You are a self-starter who takes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your own deliverables.
New mediums of expression, new technologies, and new ways of writing must excite you, and you are naturally inclined to share with the team everything new that you learn pertaining to your work.
You are thrilled by the idea of working for a team that’s starting small but on the verge of explosive growth. An entrepreneurial attitude is a bonus.
Please note that design and programming skills are not expected of you, but being enthusiastic about cross-functional disciplines is a desired trait.
If you have between 1 and 5 years of work experience in the field, we would love to talk to you.
- Impeccable written communication skills in English
- Ability to explain concepts using text, images, and other appropriate media
- Conceptualize interactive media, where necessary, to aid understanding of concepts
- Produce a storyboard and/or script as a final deliverable consolidating all decisions relating to text, image, and interactive elements made during the conceptualization phase
- Review one’s own work with a keen, critical eye
- Co-ordination with personnel from the Visual Design and Programming disciplines to bring a creative product to life
- Strong verbal communication with the ability to present your ideas clearly, concisely, creatively
Location: Mumbai, India