We are hiring!
Director of Marketing, Publisher Services Group
Creates and executes a comprehensive Cenveo Publisher Services marketing plan and oversight to support the brand and provide the sales team with critical product information focused on publisher services.
- Education / training equivalent to a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' relevant marketing and publishing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of editorial, publishing, and manufacturing processes, including editorial development, design, pre-press, composition, copy editing, e-learning, electronic products, and data conversion and delivery systems
- Ability to problem-solve issues and offer a wide range of business solutions
- Ability to build consensus; consultative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with large and diverse groups, both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong systems skills
- Ability to communicate highly technical content in writing
- Ability to use independent judgment and work well within a team environment
- Flexibility to travel and work varied hours to meet commitments
Primary duties and responsibilities (essential functions)
- These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Works with Operations and Sales to identify, create, and market products and services to support existing Education and STM business
- Identifies enterprise market opportunities outside current customer base and assists in the development of a sales strategy. These would include corporate, technology, and healthcare publishing sectors
- Works closely with Sales Directors and others to customize responses to RFPs, assists in the preparation of presentations, develops sales strategies, and works with industry groups and associations to promote the Cenveo brand and platform
- Develops and manages a platform to generate qualified sales leads
- Participates in client meetings to help sell comprehensive publishing and manufacturing services
- Responsible for writing, designing, and creating marketing content that would be distributed through the website, RFP responses, webinars, industry meetings, and social media
- Works to develop third-party relationships to extend and expand Cenveo’s product offerings and revenue opportunities.
Reports to: EVP
Department: Publisher Services Group
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Incumbents may be asked by their Supervisor or Manager to perform other duties. Incumbents will be evaluated in part based upon their performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice (subject to applicable laws).
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled