We are hiring!
Cenveo Publisher Services is actively seeking experienced sales professionals to grow our business.
The Publishers Services Group specializes in the production of regional magazines, specialty publications, educational and trade books, business-to-business and business-to-consumer catalogs, journals for the STM market to include content services (full service editorial), and commercial print.
These services are provided through three facilities:
- Lancaster, PA: Full service, 1-4/C plant with full web, sheetfed and digital capabilities
- Richmond, VA: Full service, 2- 4/C plant with full web, sheetfed capabilities
- Hurlock, MD: Comprehensive warehouse, distribution, fulfillment services with digital print capabilities
Qualifications and requirements
- 10+ years selling experience in the magazine, publication, educational and trade book, STM Journal, B2B and B2C catalog, and commercial markets.
- Experience in maintaining a $5mm +/ year book of business.
- Results oriented, dynamic individual with strong work ethic.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Word and PowerPoint programs. Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong prospecting and account management capabilities.
- Exemplary presentation skills.
This is a full-time position to begin as soon as the candidate is identified. Interested applicants should supply a resume and cover letter detailing scope of customer base and revenue that candidate can bring to the position.
Location: Work remotely or report to a plant location if preferred. Ideally, the candidate should be located on the East coast, preferably in the mid-atlantic area. The mid-west would also be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Focus: Sell print business into the plants locations listed above. Candidate can also sell into other facilities across Cenveo’s platform: envelopes, direct mail, labels, warehouse/ distribution/ fulfillment services, etc.
Opportunity for Advancement: Ability to advance into managerial role as business unit expands and grows.