We are hiring!
Educational Publishing: Math Editorial Assistant
Cenveo Publisher Services provides content development for educational publishers. Our PreK-12 School Division is looking for energetic and highly motivated candidates to work in house at our Ft. Washington, PA location as editorial assistants for math content development. These editorial positions will support our writers and content developers as they write and develop new products.
This is a full-time, term-of-project position that can lead to a full-time staff position for the right candidate.
We will provide on-the-job training for the right candidate. Interested applicants should submit both a cover letter and resume that highlights applicant’s background and experiences.
- Organizing program files
- Maintaining program guidelines
- Assisting in file transfers
- Providing assistance to program writers and editors
- Monitoring and tracking schedules
- Communicating with and between in-house departments (editorial, art, production)
- Monitor and improve upon existing workflow and work processes to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Answer checking
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree in education or mathematics
- 3+ years teaching experience with emphasis in math and/or 3+ years in school publishing, mathematics
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work efficiently against deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and problem-solve