During the month of May, we know your inbox was flooded with requests to update privacy settings. It's likely that you were able to use GDPR as a much needed prompt to clean-up subscriptions and ensure you only receive relevant communication. But GDPR is just the beginning of our new e-privacy business world.
Whether you are a data controller, a data processor, or a consumer, there is still ongoing work to ensure privacy is maintained. At Cenveo, we take your privacy seriously. We never sell or share data and are fully committed to compliance with GDPR.
The next steps within our GDPR compliance program include:
- Development of an implementation schedule and activities related to the implementation
- Development of an organization wide governance and oversight program
- Improved documentation of the data flow for these processes
- Privacy Impact Assessment of high risk processes and systems
- Process to manage rights of data subjects
- Data breach notification process
- 3rd party management and contract review
- Enhanced data protection and security controls
- GDPR, data privacy and awareness training module
Data Protection and Security
Cenveo deploys and maintains security protocols based on ISO best practice guidelines for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy. We deal with a wide variety of customers with requirements to comply with different regulatory needs such as HITRUST (certification targeted by November 2018), HIPAA, NIST 800-53 Framework. We have demonstrated our commitment to data privacy and protection by consistently meeting these industry standards.
We run this compliance program at an enterprise level to benefit our clients indirectly. Any questions related to our approach to privacy, can be addressed to Cenveo’s Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a moment and ensure you receive meaningful industry news, company updates, white papers, and case studies by clicking the link below: